Monday, December 5, 2016

Famous Last Word: Almost over

For last week I was able to connect with a few more people who I hadn’t really meet in this class. I honestly thought that I had read everyone’s intro but that hasn’t been the case. I read the last part to a few of my favorite storybook this year and I was happy to be able to finish those up this past weekend! The Learn by Heart this week I think has benefited me because I am a procrastinator and I did time for this challenge. I was able to learn how to take breaks so that I can set myself up for success rather than failure in getting motivated to study and complete assignments!
Well we are entering into Dead week and my pretty happy about it honestly. It has felt like a pretty short semester but at the same time it has been kind of long. Pretty much all of my classes have been over since last week we are just going and listening to lecture and waiting for the inevitable to happen when we hit finals week. I think for the most part the hardest thing I will need to focus on will be studying for finals and making the most out of dead week. It helps that all the football for this semester is over so I don't have to look forward to going to a game. That kind of sucks but I'm ready to be over with dead week and finals week!

Hopefully by this time next week I will be prepared to do really well on my final test and be done with the semester! I only have 3 final test so for the most part if I can just schedule my time correctly I should be able to get a lot of studying done!
"Dead Week":Source

No comments:

Post a Comment