Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Learning by H.E.A.R.T. - Health/ Happiness

Today I chose to do the Health/ Happiness and in that video they talk about gratitude. I think this is something I don't really think about all that much or really act upon that much. In this video they talk about how just simply writing down 3 things that you are thankful for each day for a week you will increase your happiness level by 3% which is huge! If I think about it I don't think I can remember when I just sat down and thought about things that I am grateful for. I have a lot I am grateful for but do I tell people that or say it out loud so that I know it for myself? No I never do these things! So for my goal over the break and the rest of this semester is before the day is over and I am laying in my bed I will go over 3 things that I am grateful for!
"Be Grateful":Source

No comments:

Post a Comment