Sunday, December 4, 2016

Learning by H.E.A.R.T. - Time

This weeks Learning by Heart I chose to focus on time. I am a pretty big procrastinator so for this week being dead week and know how much studying I need to get done. I figured it would be wise to look into this challenge. I watched "The Science of Procrastination - And How To Manage It" by AsapSCIENCE on youtube and I think it was very infromative overall.

The biggest thing I pulled away from this video was that to be able to eventually get to the point to where I can be productive more often I have to give myself small breaks or rewards from my efforts. This is called the Pomodoro Technique and it works by working for 25 minutes then taking a 5 miutes break as a reward of your efforts!  I think I will try this technique for the rest of dead week and finals week and see how that goes!

Source: The Science of Procrastination - And How To Manage It

No comments:

Post a Comment